All the qualities of FH 51 + a specific additive package to improve the fluid lubricity, an outstanding friction coefficient and extreme-pressuire efficient properties in operation.
As it retains fluidity down to -54°C, it is an efficient shock absorber during landing, even after prolonged high altitude cruise. Intended for use in landing gears of Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
Hydraunycoil FH 6 is a petroleum-based hydraulic fluid with a viscosity of 15 cSt at 40C and a viscosity index exceeding 300. It exhibits strong anti-rust properties.
Hydraunycoil FH 6 is microfiltered and is supplied with a controlled particulate contamination.
- Hydraunycoil FH 6 is microfiltered and is microfilitered and is supplied with a controlled particulate contamination.
- It can be used over an exteremely wide temperature range, from -54C to +135C in air-tight circuits.
Hydraunycoil FH 2 is a synthetic hydraulic fluid based on a blend of poly-alphaolefins and diesters with a viscosity of 15 cSt at 40°C and viscosity index of 125. It contains anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives, and its operating temperature range is -40°C to +205°C without air intake. Hydraunycoil 2 is supplied with a controlled particulate contamination level.
FH 2 is a substitute to MIL-PRF-5606/H-515 (petroleum based oils) reducing fire hazard due to high flash point, fire point and auto-inflammation temperature, evaporation loss is highly reduced.
Hydraunycoil FH 2 Applications:
- Actuators and flap-control mechanisms of military and commercial aircrafts
- Landing gear shock struts of military and commerical aircrafts
- Helicopter and military hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic servo-controlled systems of missiles
Hydraunycoil FH 2 Specifications:
NATO Code H-537
MIL-PRF-83282D AMD. 1